What's the best way to make money?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Otus_NigRum, Aug 9, 2018.

1. I see everyone flaunting their millions of rupees, while I a poor gentlemen, only have about 220k... I know a lot of these rich players have played for over a 1000 days, but what's the best way to make money, and whats the best thing to sell? Is collecting a whole DC of quartz and then auctioning it a good idea? Idk.
  2. I always think voting gets a decent amount of rupees or shops or sell promos :p
  3. take an oddball minecraft item and try to make a DC of it and auction it. ex: sponge blocks, slime blocks, etc
  4. Using farms to collect resources always works! It takes a while but some of them such as iron and gold can be afk'd, and you can get substantial money from them :p

1 dc of iron blocks can go for ~50k and 1dc of gold blocks can go for ~170k, based on the most recent iron and gold auctions.
  5. Auctions, will make you money. As Skele said, voting works well. My 2100th vote was 70,700 rupee's. A good shop kept stocked, and active helps. Hope this helps. :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Pay attention on the forums and ingame, and when people say they're buying DC's of a certain item, take them up on that offer. The items are often relatively easy to get, and they tend to pay good money.