What's New

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Green_Mystery, Jul 13, 2014.

?

What might be a good Let's Play/game producing name

Tekion 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Enigmatic Entertainment 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I would like to reply below with my own suggestion!! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hello EMC! I am pleased to announce that... my room is a mess. But what's a man to do when he has no shelves?!

Anyway, I have been busy lately. Moreso than not my internet does not cooperate with me, which has forced me into inactive mode for the last 3 weeks. Don't worry, in about 3 more I'll be back on with more power than ever, now that my computer rig is more than 50% purchased.

More fun to talk about however is the exciting ideas my friends and I have shared the past couple weeks, and finally we have decided to start our own let's play channel on youtube, and someday maybe begin producing our own games.

I won't spoil any of our game ideas but I will release two possible name choices, among them there are many others but these two are the ones that we would like: Enigmatic Entertainment (Enigma for short) and Tekion, my idea being the former and their idea being the latter.

What do you think our name should be? Suggestions for us? What should I add to my rig? Remove? (quick before we buy all the other parts!)