What's It Like to Be In Your Shoes?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by clarkie_b91, Feb 13, 2012.

1. What's it like to be in my shoes?

Well they fit comfortably. I consider myself to be a functioning, normal adult member of society with a well-rounded style of life. There's times I wish I was still a kid, maybe just a bit slimmer, and not so nice so that the reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I treat them all like friends (sisters). With all of it I am most happy though.

Now both my biological mother and father are gone ^Heaven^ and it truly doesn't bother me at all much anymore so please don't say "Oh, I am sorry" or such because it's none of your fault. Father left at 1 and my mother left at 15/16 so it's been some time. I loved the way I lived when I was young. Pretty much an open house. Stepdad was a bit abusive but nothing to bad. Well my sister and I later moved to live with my aunts. My brothers went to Texas with stepdad. We only recently got one back and that's because he turned 18.

I somewhat wish I had his figure too. I am a little blocky but it doesn't keep me from being healthy. As of now, I have two part time jobs but with both coming close to 40 hours a week. They love me at each place and are like family to me. I am an easy person to get along with. I do have some bad problems like tobacco usage, but not much else. Don't drink too often, one of my jobs does random drug tests so not to lose it I won't do anything else, and I just can't think of much reason to do anything else.

So that's what it's life for me. You?