What Would You Want In A Mine?

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by azoundria, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Would anyone be interested in using an existing large-scale mine, complete with existing facilities already in-place? It means that instead of building any tunnels or worrying about building any of these things, you can just mine. The tunnels are positioned 250 blocks apart (approximately when your inventory gets full) come complete with ovens, workbench, chest, enchanting table, a portal network, and a rail system which transports out mined goods.

To mitigate damage or theft I would have to require a deposit/fee upfront before gaining access. However, you can easily earn the fee back through mining. Mined goods would be bought directly as they are mined, based on being entered into a website as you leave them in a chest minecart, rather than having to bring them back to town. The minecart then goes via rail to a hopper station where the goods are automatically unloaded into a secure chest. Honesty is expected from all miners, and theft/fraud is a violation of EMC rules. Rules also exist to keep the mine safe and navigable.

I want to know if there would be any interest in using such a facility and if there are any suggestions for improvement.