What To Watch?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Katishima, Aug 3, 2015.

?

What is your favorite tv/movie genre?

Action 19 vote(s) 51.4%
Adventure 13 vote(s) 35.1%
Comedy 21 vote(s) 56.8%
Drama 10 vote(s) 27.0%
Horror 3 vote(s) 8.1%
Sci Fi 18 vote(s) 48.6%
Romance 6 vote(s) 16.2%
Crime/Mystery 12 vote(s) 32.4%
Fantasy 8 vote(s) 21.6%
Documentary 10 vote(s) 27.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I have started watching Breaking Bad, Jericho and Psych to see which I like the best. :)
  2. Jericho isn't a very long series because they ended at Season 1 and decided to cancel the show, but they left off at a cliff hanger so people kept annoying the makers of the show and eventually they finished the series with the second season. I hope you like it though :D
    KarateKitKat likes this.
  3. But the U.S. One is the only one left :(
  4. *cough* Psych *cough*
    KarateKitKat likes this.
  5. Doctor who. Now.
    boozle628 and KarateKitKat like this.
  6. Psych is probably my favorite of the three. :)
    RebelSpartan0826 likes this.
  7. I sense an addiction coming along... I'm also picking up on the cobblestone block for some reason...
    KarateKitKat likes this.
  8. You guessed it.

Doctor who. Look at the avatar. =P

Other than that, if you like anime, you will most likely fall in love instantly with sword art online (about full-dive gaming and a psychopath trapping a large number of people inside the game, but it is very dramatic). I have also recently gained a soft spot in my heart for pastel colored ponies, as well as Proof. Proof is intense drama about finding scientific evidence for a consciousness after death.
    KarateKitKat likes this.
  9. The UK version still exists. Nobody will watch it though. The new lead presenter is from the town that neighbours mine - his accent won't be understandable and he's not a very funny person.
  10. Walking Dead and I watched Lost on netflix. That was quite good.
  11. I have 2 suggestions!

#1: Disney Channel

Reason: Yes, I know it's for kids. But the show is very funny, and I watch it all the time. Try it. You'll enjoy it :).

#2: Crashbox

Reason: Crashbox is a show where you guess stuff, and you know stuff like that. Sometimes you watch and try to the differences between something. I love CrashBox.

But warning: There's a part where a stinky old gross booger man comes out. DON'T watch it. It'll make you through up. (It made me). It's disgusting.
  12. Seinfeld
    Daredevil
    Arrow