What theme to go for with my res?

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by synth_apparition, Jul 29, 2012.

?

What theme should I go for?

Poll closed Aug 5, 2012.
Steampunk 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Medieval 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Industrial (like steampunk but a little greyer and more technical) 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Winter Wonderland (even though its summer...) 5 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. Hey guys! :D I restarted my res last night because the last version didn't go as planned. Last time, I wanted a huge shop and a big house, and a literally unlimited supply of wheat, sugar cane, animal eggs, and chicken eggs. But I made the farm & the shop and they came out too small. And my house was extremely unattractive. I may have left behind my snowflake project (which was pretty simple as far as builds go) and the layout for my little monument to Aikar & Maxarias, but i'll restart them when my res is done.

Right now I want you guys to decide what theme I should go for.

I'm going with a castle & a village beneath it, but what I want to know is the theme, not the builds.
  2. I voted steampunk, because it's got a very nice colourful taste (even though everything's amber/orange)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. build a minecraft planet
  4. 40% Steampunk
    60% Winter Wonderland :p My preference would be steampunk, because my normal skin is my character with the night-black colour on his skin, the stripy arms and the blue eyes. I'm just going with a green ninja at the moment because I don't like looking at the same skin all of the time.
  5. Indistrial!
  6. Oh by the way guys, steampunk castle:

What I plan to go for anyways...

7. NUU! Please be steampunk D: