What Song/Album should I buy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mayorprofessor, Jan 16, 2016.

1. I just bought myself a new record player (the old one we had was completely wrecked) so I'm looking to buy some new singles and albums for it. Please suggest one or more for me to buy.
  2. the Sugarcubes recently re-released their first album on vinyl, I'd go with that
  3. AM is definitely a good album.
    I'd recommend some older vinyl records too, like Hotel California by the Eagles, Rumours by Fleetwood Mac, Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd, Thriller by Michael Jackson, and any other classics :D
  4. Of these that you listed, my dad has them all except Dark Side, which shocks me.

These are all good suggestions, anyway.
    TechNinja_42 likes this.
  5. I really do agree its hard to go with some of the classics like
    The Dark Side of the Moon
    If your choosing old stuff its not hard to find good stuff since there is a large selection but modern vinyl is harder to come by so i felt like sharing more modern stuff. There is also vilnyl of early 2000's like
    Eminem - Curtain Call: The Hits [Explicit Lyrics] (Vinyl)

That is if your a fan of music older than the 90's but dislike the more post 2010 music. The day I saw a Justin B vinyl I saw how bad modern vinyl was going down hill.
  6. for classic vinyl I'd get "Made In Japan" by Deep Purple. It doesn't get much better than that.