What Shakespeare do you guys like?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by mba2012, Jun 8, 2015.

1. So I've got an exam on Macbeth tomorrow (yay...) and I'm just wondering what Shakespeare plays you guys like? Personally Macbeth is my favourite, I don't really know why, it just has a better story/characters than others ones I've read (Romeo and Juliet is terrible IMO).

So, what do you guys like? :p
    Alyattayla likes this.
  2. i liked the midsummers nights dream, because i like that character that becomes an actual ass (donkey). also to mention movie makes me laugh, mainly because of stanley tucci :)
    good luck on your exam!!
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. I've only read R&J, so my opinion is biased a little. ;)
  4. I love Julius Caesar. I thought that one was great.

Coincidence with your exam? I have an exam on Macbeth a week from today. :p

Macbeth was okay in my opinion, but I don't tend to like Shakespeare too much. I wouldn't mind having his vocabulary though.
  5. I love Julius Caesar. I thought that one was great.

Coincidence with your exam? I have an exam on Macbeth a week from today. :p

Macbeth was okay in my opinion, but I don't tend to like Shakespeare too much. I wouldn't mind having his vocabulary though.
  6. I quite liked a Midsummer Night's Dream (we had to read it a couple of years ago for school), and I've seen a play of it which was awesome :)
    I've also ready The Merchant of Venice (and a few others), but I didn't really find that one interesting.
  7. I love Twelfth Night because of the ending and the constant feeling of second-hand embarrassment.
  8. I like his comedies, especially the Merry Wives of Windsor.
  9. I like this one!

Believe it or not, there are some Star Wars books in Shakespeare style. It's super fun and awesome!