What is your favorite video game company?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by coolprex, Oct 26, 2013.

?

What is your favorite game company?

Poll closed Nov 26, 2013.
Nintendo 10 vote(s) 24.4%
Microsoft 2 vote(s) 4.9%
Sony 1 vote(s) 2.4%
Sega 1 vote(s) 2.4%
EA 5 vote(s) 12.2%
Activision 5 vote(s) 12.2%
Disney 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Square Enix 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Ubisoft 6 vote(s) 14.6%
Mojang 11 vote(s) 26.8%
  1. I'll make another one, using you guys's suggestions.
  2. When I was a kid I used to love Nintendo, they were always the best to me, but nowadays they lag behind every other company I know. I have never liked Sony, maybe because I've never been a fan of PS. EA are just in it for the money and they will make you pay for the most ridiculous things. Mojang are okay but their servers are very dodgy and they don't seem to fix existing game problems and instead just bring out new things to kind of cover it up.

I would say that my favourite game companies now are probably Rockstar and Valve. Deep silver are okay too. :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. You must pay 2.99$ to vote for EA

My Vote: Bungie
  4. Where. Is. Bethesda?
    sqiggleyjeff, jkjkjk182 and FDNY21 like this.
  5. I'll add all of your suggestions in the next one I make. Give me till tomorrow.
  6. Wait..... there's a number THREE??

Yeah Bethesda that is a good one I always forget :p

Also, does anyone know if L.A. Noire is any good? It looks fun to me but I need someone to tell me if it is good or not and why ;)
  7. Needs
    DICE (then again It's EA pretty much)
    Rockstar Games (then again Rockstar games is really Take Two interactive)
    Sucker Punch
    Got Game Entertainment
    Take Two Interactive / 2K Games
    Maxis
    Valve

Honestly it's needs to be clear if you men game publisher or development teams...
    Jimbonothing64 and mba2012 like this.
  8. it's i the making C: my PS2 burnt out playing the second :3
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. wut? lol
  10. Valve and Bungie.
  11. He is making a joke about how the money hungry vampires at EA charge microtransactions for everything now.
    Jimbonothing64 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. I left this thread and. And back because I glanced this post last second.
    WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!
    Release date?
  13. yeh it sucks :/
  14. Nope, because they made me wait a week after online released before I could even play GTAV... It sickened me xD
  15. Mojang because they made MC. There would be no EMC without Mojang.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  16. Galactic Cafe.
    OMG THE STANLEY PARABLE IS AWESOME
  17. Meh. To me it's not what company. I mean, if you put SEGA (when they still produced games lol) I would have probably picked that. It's more of... what the companies create in terms of games. Sony is great for violence games but is also good for family games. Microsoft is more of first and third person shooters. Nintendo is like the E+6 game company. Pretty much all they make on their systems are 'kid-friendly' games which I don't care for.
    So I chose Valve.
  18. Can't really think of one in particular, but maybe Nintendo/id Software/Squaresoft/Jaleco/Mattel/Capsule Computers/Namco/Konami/INTV Corp./Hal/Ape/Halkin/Browny Brown/Level 5/Midway.
  19. Disney is left alone on the poll.
    They deserve it. They raised a Miley Cyrus
    coolprex, fluffinator09 and princebee like this.