What is this I don't even

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mjhacker, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, thought I would introduce myself (shocking use of the Introduce Yourself board, right?). Michael, 25, been playing for a couple of months now, this is the first SMP server that I actually took a liking to, not counting spontaneous servers friends started up on LANs. I'm over at smp1 if anyone wants to say hi and laugh at my tiny, half-constructed cobblestone hut. :(

Hope to see you guys around!

2. Welcome to the Empire!! How did you hear about us?
  3. Google pointed me in the direction. I tried about 4 other SMP servers, this is by far the best one I've come across.
  4. Wow I feel a connection to your sig. :p
    AlexHallon likes this.
  5. If you need anything let us know. There are very helpful people on this server. Also just in case you haven't read it everywhere, the wild will be resetting soon.:)
  6. I'm actually looking forward to a fresh wilderness! It kinda looked pretty picked through when I first set eyes on it... =P
  7. Yeah, SMP1 isn't very pretty when you first set eyes on :) this reset will enable weekly resets of the area immediatly around the protected zone (about 100 blocks out) so hopefully it won't get as bad as it is now. For now, the further you go the more untouched it becomes :)

Anyway, welcome to EMC, hope you enjoy your time here :)
  8. *throws more welcomes onto the pile!* Welcome to the Empire! And in response to your picture in the first post:

Creepers gonna creep.
    mjhacker likes this.