What is something creepy you have saw.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Mrlegitislegit, Feb 11, 2012.

1. For me, its this.

Well I was reading a uncle John's Bathroom Reader (TV edition) Their was a page about TV test cards. My avatar is the classic Indian Head one, but this, is just down right creepy. Used by the Brits from 1962 all the way 2012. (Test cards are ending this year in Britain though)
  2. There was a creeper out in my back yard last night. It sounded like he had a british accent and was upset that somebody stole his rum. He mumbled something about being so angry he could explode. Sure enough, I have a big ol' hole in my yard... MLIA.
  3. I rented a mini-excavator and buried a dead horse a couple weeks ago. That was pretty creepy. Earlier in the winter, I had a goat that died while in labor. I used a very sharp knife and cut her open in hopes of rescuing the kid. Unfortunately, I was too late. I tried artificial respiration and chest compression in hopes of reviving the baby, but failed. That experience was also pretty creepy. Mouth to mouth on a new goat is very gross but you don't think about that when you're facing death.
  4. Baaaaaaaaa humbug. No pun intended.