What has been going on lately...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SkeleTin007, Jun 13, 2021.

1. Hey guys its me Skele! I just want to update on what is been going on with me and my less activity on EMC nowadays. I have been more active with stuff lately like helping the community, working with personal training, focusing on more outdoor time, and focusing on more family interactions. It has been such a wild 2019 and 2020 that was really scary for me. I have recently lost a few friends due to Covid-19, and also been dealing with my Grandmother falling. Although I have been not much active I plan to do spend some time on EMC since I love all the friends and community staff there. But its been a slow year in 2021. With my 3000th day coming in a couple hundred days I plan to do something special if I can. Also some news that might be sad for me to say but since I am less and less active on EMC my 3000+ days might be my last day since I also plan to focus on family and my irl community. I do hope these few hundred last days will be a great few hundred days to come! I might have to hang up my skeleton throne soon. But as long Marlix doesn't take it lol. Until then I plan to spend as much time as I can. The EMC community has been the best community that has ever existed in Minecraft ever! I hope the community's positivity continues to spread more and more! And until 3000 days has been reached this skeleton will keep rattling on! And here is to a stronger 2022 in the future!

(P.S. I will plan to pop on discord from time to time even after I leave EMC! So don't be afraid to send me a message from time to time :).)

-SkeleTin007
  2. A little bump!

2022 Edit:

Welp hey guys I am over 2793 days on EMC and things are good so far but, I am going to be on less on EMC. Things happened like mother going into A-Fib, real life with family, and moving on with my life. I still will be on EMC but not much. You guys are my EMC family and I will never forget that! Until my 3000th day comes around, I will be here just less often.

-SkeleTin007 2022
  3. Bump!

I also plan to hold a 3000th day leaving party so keep a look out for a future post!
    Tbird1128 likes this.