What game should i buy?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jakres, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Bump to hear other peoples suggesting what game i should buy.
    EDIT: Got 20€ more, now i have 55€ to spend on something.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  2. There might be haters out there that think other wise but Diablo 3 I would recommend. You will spend a lot of hours on it if you want to reach high in the game, you can make real money out of it, have fun with friends, and with the new upcoming PVP-patch you can destroy them muahahahahahaha! Theres people that will tell you not to buy it because Blizzard doesnt have their feces together but every now and then it is very good. For people first coming into the series, it is very good.
  3. Red Dead Redemption is pretty good if you're into those kinds of games. Pretty much like GTA only its set in the early 1900s in western America. If you're gonna get that get the Goty edition.
  4. I would get...
    Don't starve and Euro Truck sim I am not sure but you could likely get two more steam games after
  5. You should get diamond supporter ship :D

But to be useful, how about um lets see.. Garrysmod? Left 4 Dead, Arma II Special ops for Dayz
  6. You should get Need for speed most wanted or hot pursuit. Those games have unbelievable graphics and are extremely fun to play.
  7. He didnt say only Steam games... Just saying, most of the games that I see listed are on steam ;)
  8. Maybe because steam is has lots of great games for computer and has sales so you can get good games for good prices. :)
  9. PES? Pro evolution soccer?
  10. I'm no fan of sport games and never gonna be one.
    Also, i bought Deus Ex Human revolution and Saints Row 3.
  11. Any sport?