What does Elite member and other member tags mean?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Otus_NigRum, Jul 11, 2018.

1. I know its got something to do with how much dedication you've been, but is there anyway to see a chart of these with how to get them?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. Sydney linked the page of the ranks that we currently know the point requirement of. There are more, though.
    The original ranks were New Member, Member, Active Member and Well-Known Member.
    Then new trophies got added, and five new ranks: Prominent Member, Distinguished Member, Elite Member, Esteemed Member, and Legendary Member. However, before anyone hit Legendary Member, even more trophies were added, the point requirement for Legendary Member was upped, and new ranks were added. At least Dedicated Member, Revered Member, and Venerable Member. I think even more were added though, but we've yet to discover them. We'll know soon, as I only need 201 more likes (and a couple of days ago I needed 300) and I'll almost certainly be the first to get the next rank after Venerable Member. :D
    Edit: Oh, and with that last update, EMC Hitchhiker 👍 also got added, forgot about that one. ;)
  3. Always forget these bois
    FadedMartian likes this.
  4. If I had to guess, I would say that Legendary Member would be at 3000. You may be Venerable for a while. :p
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  5. Hm, you might be right. But even if Legendary Member is 3000, there could still be another rank at 2500. It would make sense when you look at the numbers.
    FadedMartian likes this.
  6. Confirmed: no rank for 2500!
    PhoenixAffinity likes this.
  7. Congrats on 30k likes \o/
    607 and PhoenixAffinity like this.