What do you want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Elysianx, Dec 17, 2012.

?

Have you been good?

YES LOL! 38 vote(s) 80.9%
uh no r u stupid 15 vote(s) 31.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Oh and I know im getting it because its in my room right now still in its box ready for the 25th :rolleyes: That and my parents have no space for a TV around the house
    Elysianx likes this.
  2. i would personally give you the sims 3, i dont even play my copy ( i broke my old one last year and my grandma bought me a new one that i havnt opened yet xD )
  3. you mean the one made by Apple Crapple? get a google phone, and bath in the goodness :D ( same as that just better ran )
    Elysianx likes this.
  4. is it bad that i have the entire collection of the original sims, every game for the sims 2, and every game for the sims 3 so far? lmfao

of course i don't use any of the prior games anymore, but i still have them. man. EA sure knows how to rape your wallet.
    Elysianx likes this.
  5. Hehe, that is why I don't buy EA or Activision games.
    prof_genius and Elysianx like this.
  6. Ok, i have come to an executive decision that i want an ice pick.
    battmeghs and Elysianx like this.
  7. google phones are ****.
    battmeghs and Elysianx like this.
  8. not if you know how to use them.
    and i happen to know how.
    nfell2009 likes this.
  9. A new computer. If I don't get it, I will have to leave EMC.
  10. you know what? ... i've been thinking lately, sure, i'd love a new camera to help with my business, but i can't afford it, so i can only dream. i'm not going to wish for money so i can pay the piles of backed up bills on my counter, but i just want the people around me to start being happier.
    i don't know what i do to make them act so unhappy, i really don't.
    i try my hardest everyday to make my family and close friends smile, to show them how much they mean to me.

but its like, only half of them care, because some treat me like i'm never good enough, i'll never be good enough, or that i can never be what they want.

a few people in the last two days have shown me what kindness is about, the girl at ATT who turned my phone back on and waived the activation fee for me because she understands where i am.. or how, the man i call grandpa Jack (who isn't my biological grandfather) but he's been there for me since he's known me, i haven't gotten to see him for a while, called me up, and stopped by my house with four boxes of food, and a small toy for my son.

but its the others that i see every day who treat me like no matter what i do, its never going to be enough, everything i do do for them is overlooked, but the second i forget to do the smallest things, its the end of the world.

i had a pretty rough childhood, and i'll NEVER do that to my son, he's the world to me. my life is perfect, no matter what i go through, as long as i have him, as long as he's happy and healthy.
    i haven't gotten myself anything for over 3 years because that little boy comes first. people ask me "what do you want for Christmas" and i can NEVER give them a straight answer, i can't straight out and say what i want, because i don't want anything, and what i need, is always what my son needs.
    your children make you look at things different, i'd be nothing without him.

but i just wish the others around me that i love and care for, and go out of my way to make happy, would realize how much i actually do for them and stop treating me like nothings good enough.

the only thing that is important is my son, so, all i really want for Christmas is for my son to have everything i do, to be happy, and healthy. just as long as i can see those big green eyes and smiling face everyday, that's all i want.
    yankees518 likes this.
  11. Bacon Soap Lots And Lots Of Bacon Soap

But seriously all i want for christmas is PLAY MORE EMC