what do you do to keep your store stocked?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MissKells, Jun 3, 2012.

1. I have been trying to keep up with demand of things but its so difficult when you have two big projects your working on, so i was wondering what do you do to keep your store stocked and keep your customers happy? :)
  2. When I'm out looking for a specific item or in a dungeon, I always keep my eye out for product that I'm low on, or can't get very often (i.e - Redstone while in a cave, or apples while chopping trees etc.) That has always worked for me, and I seem to be ok for stock right now.
    Kells18 likes this.
  3. Offer Prizes and run supplier races such as the mighty 1783 super store does :)
    Kells18 likes this.
  4. I was thinking of making a supplier buisness :D
  5. You just have to know people.

I've got suppliers for my shop and it's still being built.
    foodenator and Kells18 like this.
  6. lol well you just have it all set then :)
  7. Only sell what you can keep in stock. Like don't sell diamonds if you never have any. :)
    Kells18 likes this.
  8. acutally i would like to have suppliers but i dontknow how to get any :(
  9. Nothing, I'm to lazy
  10. Just ask around and see if people are willing to help you out :)
  11. but i dont know what to pay them to supply me :( if i had an idea then it would be easy
  12. Not really. I decided to go all out and put diamond blocks literally everywhere. Spent a lot of money on 5-6 diamond block stacks, auction, and cake.
  13. Money soon builds up when you have 5 alt accounts eh rob ;)
    JackBiggin and roblikescake like this.
  14. You will never need suppliers as long as you manage to keep a low margin on buy/sell prices.

40% ish of my rupees log - is from random people selling stuff.
    Happyshopper likes this.
  15. 6 accounts, actually. ;)
    pat2011 likes this.
  16. Why would any one need 6 MC accounts?
    roblikescake and PThagaard like this.
  17. Why post a comment via an alt? ;)
  18. This is my one and only MC account. You where quite mistaken when you accused me of being PT
  19. I apologize for accusing you of that, but I know for a fact that you are an alternate account. Sorry to split the cake.
  20. What? :D