What could this be?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Mar 21, 2013.

1. It starts on my bottom rib to the starting of the illium.
    I eat enough veggies though... I eat bananas everyday, am fed a heap of casserole with lettuce and stuff in it once a week, and I buy a packet of sunflower seeds to eat every now and then.

The bad part of my diet:
    I am addicted to caffeine, so I drink 2-3 cups of tea a day, I love lucozade and red rooster.
    Sometimes there is nothing to eat in the house, so I eat McDonalds. I don't like them. They give me tummy pains >.>
    I eat chippies every 2 weeks.
  2. I'm not sure if it is my lungs fault but it doesn't matters because it's not all the time.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Vitamin D or C I think ( it is from the sun)
  4. Higadus?
  5. Doctor said it definitely wasn't cancer, otherwise I would have blood in my stools. However, my finger-joints really hurt, but my dad has some cod liver oil, and that eases the pains in my fingers.
    ...Lungs grow really slowly. And if they gave you pains, it'd be in the upper region of your chest rather than the lower region.
    I go outside alot. And i'll be outside alot on Saturday - I'm going out with my mates :D
  6. Dude, you should MUST eat 5 veggies/fruit a DAY
  7. Chas you sound like a nutrition expert xD
  8. I'm allergic to apples, but I do eat alot of veggies. I eat carrots, sweetcorn, brussel sprouts, and bananas almost every day.
  9. If the cod liver oil eases the pain in your fingers, that sounds almost exactly like arthritis. The next time you are at the store, pick up some omega-3 pills, they are made with salmon and will help with the symptoms you are describing.

Sorry, have to add this just in case ↓ I am not saying that I am un-trustworthy, just that I shalt be exempt from anything you do with my opinion. (in case you were to do something like buy the omega-3 pill and you end up being allergic from them, so please check first!)

*Note: I am in no way, in any shape or form, related to a doctor and I do not have a medical degree. However I hold some knowledge on the subject and I am giving my own opinion, but it should not be taken as a doctor's advice. By me posting this message, I am excluding my self from any legal trouble and anyone following my advice is from their own free-will and not my orders and any harm they inflict is from their own will.
    PandasEatRamen, adsingh and shade554 like this.
  10. You seem to be a very intelligent person Mr. AlexChance in disguise :p.
    But in all honesty, I also think it's arthritis.
    AlexChance likes this.
  11. If they're like what our doctor told dad, sounds like "Fish Oil" tablets. They're also good for your heart. Just be warned, if you burp after taking them for a little bit it will not be pleasant :I
  12. Panda is right the after taste is nasty D:
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  13. ._.banana
  14. Try to eat healthy, unhealthy foods can cause pain in the side.