What computor

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by TheRobotChicken, Nov 25, 2012.

1. He copied and pasted, and snip your post!
  2. Or you could just get mac and avoid all of the fighting over what windows running computer. :p
    But if you are looking at a high price range mac would be good but you did specify PC though. Just don't get a brick. And in my opinion if you want a laptop 15inch max.
  3. Not everyone can afford a Mac Mr. Fancypants.
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. I already have a mac, that's the problem..
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  5. My Mac runs about 30fps on far. My pc, which is newer, runs 18fps on normal. Both are "office edition". I also prefer roll all mouses. Please don't kill me...
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. *Raises harpoon* I used a half year old mac pro, and got like 60fps. I used my old pc (~3 years) and i got 250fps -_-

*Similar hardware too. Except the PC was AMD based
  7. I'm gunna go with faith on this Msi gt70, it's got what I need and my parents seem to like it :)
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. Get a Desktop!! My Dell XPS 8300 runs MC at 198fps with a 128x128 TP

But if you must get a laptop.... Get something with a great graphics card(no intel built in cards), high amount of ram (8 gigsish), and and i7 cpu(i5 will do also)

*Cheers*
    Az
  9. Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I Got the cheaper model of it, and i love it!
  10. 1. Stop the fanboy wars.
    2. Get a desktop
    3. Alienware's do NOT suck
    4. Steam is awesome on your T.V.
    5. I am awesome. :)
  11. Deskop is more for the money, yes..
    But he needs a laptop for school and such things.. Now he get a Nice gamet laptop :-D
    IamSaj likes this.
  12. I already have a destop, I usually go on mine craft the most t night when I'm not aloud, so I need to the laptop so I can quickly close to the lid before she comes in :)
    Faithcaster and jkjkjk182 like this.
  13. My ASUS F55 runs Minecraft on far and looks great, so maybe that :) Also affordable
  14. im on a Samsung NP305V5A and it isnt half bad. it runs around $400 and it will play EMC at 40 FPS on Fancy Graphics and Far render Distance with a 64X texture pack! Still not enough power? you can find online websites that sell aftermarket memory for it. it come stock with 4 GB of memory, but is expandable up to 8 GB. the HDD is 500GB and does not fill up fast at all :p i do believe you can upgrade the HDD to as much as 1 TB, and you can also upgrade it into a 250 GB SSD if you want to transfer files quicker. It does run a little hot sometimes when im gaming, so you might want to get a cooling thingy for it (i just put mine up on 4 soda bottle caps and let the air flow under it :p)