What can I do about my EMC firework?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Choongjae, Jun 8, 2013.

1. At the 1.5 minecraft update drop party, I luckily achieved picking up a dropped EMC firework, at the time, I didn't know using the vault for transferring the EMC fireworks, will delete the effects. Afterwards of moving it to smp6, and seeing no effects happening when I used it, I quickly looked around on the forums, and saw that moving certain items in vault will delete their effects, and it will be fixed some other day. So, ewils and I left it in a special chest on his res, and I stopped worrying about it.

However, today, I asked about if EMC fireworks can be transferred in the vault, and some kind people replied that they can. So.... What can I do with my EMC firework? Will an admin offer to fix it, or will I be doomed with a broken firework?
  2. Hmm... this is a toughy, I might have to consult my meme dictionary.
    Choongjae likes this.
  3. I'm not too sure about the firework, but if it still has the coloured name, I'd private message an admin and figure out if you can trade the broken one for a working one.
  4. Sorry about what happened. I'd think your best option for help is PMing an admin for advice, and ask if you could possibly get it back. I don't think the random players here could help.
  5. Here's the firework..

[Edit]
    Thanks for the PM advice, the only problem; I dunno who to PM though..
  6. Helped out. :) Just requires your input.