Weird Lightning

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MyPotatoFlies, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Everytime it rains in the wilderness in the server, there is always a weird amount of lightning. It is as if the lightning is following you as it has. I have been struck and saw a super charged creeper, which are considered very rare. In other servers there is no such thing as that much lightning. So please go and check it out as I think someone is using commands to scare others(Moderator or Admin).
  2. It's part of the game :)
  3. It happened to me and it killed me
  4. Currently stuck in a spot I mined myself into when I heard it start. It sounds horrific and I keep hearing things explode. I hope nobody goes out in this stuff xD.

Scratch that, standing on spawn because lighting magically struck me underground and I lost all my stuff.
  5. yes, it's part of the game, but I've also seen this strange lightning. It hits so many times, when one hits, another one hits, and continues that pattern. It's a very weird occurance, and I'd like to believe it's because of Empire's famous lag, but I'm not one to judge.
    AlexChance likes this.