[Voting] EMC Drawing Contest

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Palmsugar, Jul 26, 2013.

?

Which entry has your vote for the drawing contest?

Poll closed Jul 29, 2013.
Entry 1 2 vote(s) 3.4%
Entry 2 4 vote(s) 6.9%
Entry 4 3 vote(s) 5.2%
Entry 5 10 vote(s) 17.2%
Entry 6 1 vote(s) 1.7%
Entry 7 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Entry 8 3 vote(s) 5.2%
Entry 9 12 vote(s) 20.7%
Entry 10 15 vote(s) 25.9%
Entry 11 8 vote(s) 13.8%
  1. good luck fellow contestants
  2. I vote 13 :)
  3. I was trying to send mine in but for some reason the website wouldn't let me. It was ICC, riding the enderdragon, holding tnt, over bowing mobs, in front of a ice cream mountain. It was pretty darn good. It was in tribute to the Cow himself
  4. Yay I'm joint first ... For now0_0

Y has no one done any voting? (Bump)

Who for 0_0

**Posts merged by staff: Please do not triple post.**
  5. :rolleyes: The rules stated that you neither sign nor date your drawings because the drawings were "supposed to be" judged on their own merits, not the artist that drew them. While some of the artists are kind of... obvious anyway, it's quite another thing to come right out and say "This is my entry, vote for me!" in your sig. I get that you want to win - doesn't everyone? - but in this case it kinda goes against the whole spirit of the contest itself (that being, letting your art speak for itself).
    Palmsugar likes this.
  6. I agree, rabiesguineapig, this contest clearly should not be about how popular you are or how effective *you* are at winning votes. I kindly ask you to remove your signature, because it's not fair to other contestants who do stay anonymous and await the results of the vote. This also goes for any other contestants, who might be campaigning in game and in ways that I cannot see: I ask you to be fair.

I never received any PM? Could you try to resend it again and PM me if you experience a problem?
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  7. sorry about that
    Not sure if I'm effectively 'popular' (probably not) but hey, it's tough when ur up against the panda
  8. .-.
    I swear, cordial, one day I will kill beat you in muffin eating contest. I hate pies...
    Muffins shall rule.
    #YOLO
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. So when do we get the results for the competition? The suspense is killing me :D
  10. Good luck to all
    Sorry for not entering Palmsugar, even after you asked and I agreed to
    I had a great idea but completely forgot about it >.<
  11. Shall we create the muffin/potato alliance and rise up against the tyranny of pie?
    brickstrike likes this.
  12. Yish.
  13. Choooooong! Get ovah hur your potatoes are needed!
    brickstrike likes this.
  14. Bump, still a couple more hours left to vote!
  15. Kill him, pies are real muffins dont exist in vannila mincraft
    and you live more than once and if you live only once than make it good (as in dont do things that are bad in your life) sheez!
    porphos likes this.
  16. i agree
    porphyrian likes this.
  17. Muffins...
  18. why daz everyone like muffins budder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. So the public vote has been won by entry 10, which was drawn by minecraftgirl30. Congratulations! :)

Here are the results from the jury (sorry about the double spoilers!):
    Story

KephrasDestiny.jpg

darksuperlord2_ps - Copy.jpg

Eeveeluv52_1 (2)_ps.png

Visuals

rabiesguineapig_ps.jpg

roylebadman.jpg

minecraftgirl30_ps_rs.jpg

The donated prizes have been split up as follows:
    80k rupees in total: 20k per first place, 10k per 2nd place, 5k per 3rd place, 10k for the public vote winner.
    All the donated items go to the public vote winner.

Congratulations to all the winners!

The prizes can be collected from the access chests at my res: /v palmsugar 11016, smp5. The rupees will be transferred in the following hour.

The creators of the entries (also added to the images in the imgur album) were:

1. darksuperlord

2. Cordial_Pie

3. Tinkerbell28

4. trent948

5. rabiesguineapig

6. princebee

7. porphyrian

8. porphos

9. PandasEatRamen

10. minecraftgirl30

11. Kephras

12. Eeveeluv52