Voter's 300+

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Baradar67, May 6, 2015.

1. An upgrade of the boots with depth strider would be fantastic or they become useless. Mine have already been retired and will probably sit in a chest without DS.

As I have just hit 300 I am truly grateful for all my gifts however the 1.8 update was the best of them all. That's not to say I didn't love my 6 emeralds, 9 diamonds, 70750r, vault voucher, stable voucher and UNBREAKABLE!!! fishing rod that I received in the mail for 300.

But what's next?

Some people will probably disagree with the next suggestion but I thought it as I went thru the levels. Why arent the tools upgraded with a voucher or something similar? Why should we have an iron axe and a diamond axe with the same stats? Why wasn't the iron turned into diamond or replaced by it?

So, for 300+ voters instead of them having a set of leather armor and then a set of iron armor (eventually), as you hit the rank for new iron voter's armor, you get a voucher. Click the voucher and place your old voter's leather in a slot (like sending mail), click confirm and you then receive an iron version of the gear.

Now some might be used to the constant hand-outs of things to stick on walls but I like the upgrade idea so I'm putting it out for discussion.
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  2. Yes, this sounds like a good suggestion. :) There should be more voters items because players will keep voting because of the free rupees. :p