[Video] A Let's Play! Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by thecontroller, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Best Minecraft Servers
    A Let's Play Featuring, Heyaroo, OrigamiJoe, T1zzle120, PortalShoo2er, Thecontroller, Haerhitman, and night_triumph.
    Best Minecraft Servers Best Minecraft Servers Best Minecraft Servers Best Minecraft Servers Best Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers
    Best Minecraft Servers
  2. SOo you come back to EMC to promote your channel........
  3. may i please ask what server this is ?
  4. Well I mean we're gonna do EMC videos soon (such as featuring residences and mob arenas) :D might as well promote the channel and show what we have so far on here now :p
  5. it's my own server.
  6. Great job on the video, I have to ask you what you record the video with? Fraps or camtastia?
  7. I think i remember thecontroller saying she uses camtasia
  8. Haha I just watched someone play this... I fact I'm watching it right now.
    heyaroo likes this.
  9. Being a *meanie* about it isn't very nice.

If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. I didn't come back to EMC to promote my channel, its not even my channel, it's heyaroo's.

I came back to EMC because I want to play, not because I want to advertise my channel.
  10. I use Snapz Pro X because I have a mac :p
  11. Thanks so much to everyone who supported us on our first month (more like first 2 weeks XD) on YouTube. Here is a recap. Stay tuned for Feburary, it's going to be filled with more gameplay with EMCers, a parody and EMC videos! :D

Dwight5273 likes this.
  12. Lol nice
    heyaroo likes this.