/v noobey smp5 shop!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MrAdazahi, Feb 2, 2017.

1. /v noobey is my newest shop made in collaboration with frenchfry!

It was originally designed to be a donkey and mule shop, but me and fry decided to add llamas horses and accesories!

Right now the horse shop is in what seems to be a giant tree... it is currently being redone by me and frenchfry, i collected some reviews from players and they said that the accesory shop looks better than the actual horse shop, so if you want to see what the new shop will look like it will just be the accesory shop with horses in it instead of acccesories!

Also, another requested additions by reviewers, its hard to get around. This was fixed by me! I got rid of the old teleportation signs and replaced them with a cool elevator system, when you do /v noobey you will be teleported into the elevator.

Feel free to send offers, trades, or ideas for the shop!

Thanks for reading this thread and i hope you find whatever horse/llama/donkey/mule you need!

EDIT: yes, this shop will replace /v 10496, my old horse shop, that shop will now only sell hp horses and jump horses, and wont be restocked.
    Equinox_Boss and Scarmanzer like this.
  2. Bump!

Pls leave feedback!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Bump!

Restocked last night! Lots of speedy llamas up for sale, i may drop the prices a bit :3
  4. Bump!

Me and frenchfry just finished the new better looking floors, for the llamas and the horses! Donkeys/mules are still in the big tree thing but that will be changed soon!
  5. Bump!

Mule/donkey new shop finished, the whole shop has a better look and is easier to get around now!
  6. Bump!

A cool rainbow beacon has been put in the elevator!
  7. bump!

2 of my nonwhite 132 speeds in the sell chest have dissapeared, i will be questioning my brother tomorrow about it, sorry for low stock :c