Upgrades

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Traynfreek, Oct 1, 2012.

1. I Haven't been on the site in a while, and since I'm having trouble logging in and i was looking to see if anyone else was having the same trouble, i noticed that the number of res' a GOLD SUPPORTER can have was reduced. I'm just wondering when and why the number was reduced cause i was really looking forward to getting 3 res' so i could have some farming res'. :(

Link: http://empireminecraft.com/upgrade/
  2. Diamond was the one that used to have 3. It got upgraded to 4. I'm pretty sure it has always been 2
  3. From what I remember I never thought gold could have 3 res? I've had it for a while now and its always been 2 for me!
  4. Gold has been 2 Residences. You might have just thought that each Upgrade (Iron, Gold, and Diamond) each received one more residence than the previous. Which Iron has never gotten extra residences
    IamSaj and alex_jacob like this.
  5. Oh, okay. I'm not sure what i saw then.:confused:
    I always thought that DIAMOND had four, GOLD had three and IRON had no extra.
  6. Remember diamond is double the price of gold, so double the res's :)
    marknaaijer, IamSaj and mba2012 like this.
  7. Well, you could always look at the Wild as a third res... just a big wide open one that you share with 30,000 pixel-crazed roommates. That never ends. And is constantly invaded by green terrorists who like to sneak up on you. And has nearly unlimited resources. And... well, you get the point. :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. Aikar, please discuss some ideas of creating a higher supporter class with better perks etc :D
  9. You mean almost 50,000...
    IamSaj likes this.
  10. I agree (skype?)
    MR2R2M likes this.
  11. What can be better than a DIAMOND MEMBERSHIP? you have to look at it from a "whites" eyes, if you know what i mean.
  12. Yeah, I was estimating and giving slack for inactives. Also, meant actual players, not multis.

I agree too. But mumble might be better? Am I the only one who is actually snooping around Aikar's Mumble server right now? Oh, apparently so!

Emerald membership now?
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  13. Emerald wouldn't work well, due to conflicts with Staff colors.
    IamSaj likes this.
  14. Emerald Supporter

Residences: 5
    Cost: 30$
    Rupees per day: 1,800

Extra: Has access to stage.empire.us | Receives a stack of emeralds when signing-up.

(^^^ Just a thought, not an actual upgrade)
  15. Staff are darker greens. We could use the neon burn-your-eyes green.
  16. I thought they already said no to emerald supporter. It would get to confusing with the mods.
  17. Fixed part of it, that wouldn't be wort it if it was only 5 reses. 3x the money 3 times the gold reses.
  18. Ahh, I wasn't aware of that. How about Ruby, since it's likely to come out eventually? We could use red for it.
  19. I was looking forward to an emerald membership D:
  20. Ah, thanks.