[UPDATE] New Mega Mall At 1212. ( smp1 ) - new information!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Polo002, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Hello people of the EMC world. First I would just like to say thank you so much if you donated to my MEGA mall at 1212 on smp1, its coming along really well and my mall should be open in about 2-4 months time. :). As well as having a mall on my res, 1212, it will also have a head museum and a FREE farms food place where you can pay to eat as much as you want. I don't know how much that will be yet but ill keep you updated on that. If you have any other suggestions that you would like me to add to my mall on smp1 then please pm me. In other news i need some very experienced EMC business people to own a floor on my mall. Its free to own a floor on my res but there is one condition and that is you much regularly stock your shop and make sure that you have the stock to fit everyone's needs. If you are interested in this then please make sure you pm me. ( Pm = private message ) If you would like to donate to The Mega Glass And Sandstone Mall At 1212 on Smp1 then please make sure you go to 1212 and donate buy clicking the sign. Donations are 1 cookie for 100r or 1 cookie for 500r. The mall is owned By polo002 and the manager is MitchD2000. He will be checking that your shop is in stock. The whole point of this mall is to make money. :)

The shop floors will be all set up. You just need to stock it. You get 100% of the money.

If you have any questions then please Pm me or talk to me on minecraft. Thanks.

Polo002
  2. Hope it turns out well. I wish your megamall the best :).
  3. thanks mate :)
  4. Polo you should ask a mod to move this thread it is currently in the auction section.
  5. Is it???
  6. Yes, yes it is.
    I might consider getting a few shop chests. But I don't need a whole floor, I'll PM you if I decide to.
  7. I'm sorry but I can only give u a floor.