Union Mining Company: Job Openings!!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Dr_Hacksaw, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Union Mining Co. is a company centered at its headquarters in Wrem in the smp9 wilderness. We have a factory there as well as a branch mine. We have two departments; Mass Blocks and Ores; Mass Blocks will be centered around our quarries located in different places to get different types of mass blocks. If you are interested I will PM you more info. The Ores department is centered around our branch mines located underground at Y=11 to get the ores needed...Currently, Union Mining Co. needs more employees...We have job openings in these categories...Please PM me if you have any interest in becoming any of these jobs and we will talk about salaries, etc :)

Supervisor Assistant - (description - Will help make sure miners are doing there jobs under consent of the Supervisor and the CEO...will mine as well)

Lead Miner (Mass Blocks) - (description - Heads the other miners and takes orders from the Supervisors - this job (Mass Blocks) will use the quarries to mine blocks like Cobblestone, Sand, Sandstone, and dirt, but is not limited to that)

Lead Miner (Ores) - (description - Heads the other miners and takes orders from the Supervisors - this job (Ores) will use the branch mines to mine ores like iron, gold, redstone, coal, and diamond)

Miner (Mass Blocks or Ores) - (description - Mines the blocks needed and gets payed per stack)
    Dean_Catterson likes this.