Un-Ban Plea!!!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by AntiCheat, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinGuy or Moderator, I know Empire Minecraft is a legit survival server (that's one of the things I like about it) but I got banned for flying in the TOWN. I'm sorry if that was against the rules, I thought you could fly and run fast in the town. I thought types of mods like that (such as smart moving mod) were allowed in the town. I thought the mods were only prohibited in the wild, because I was just exploring people's residences, it's not like I was cheating by doing something unfair in the wild. Anyway, apparently it IS against the rules to do that in the town, so I'm sorry. I didn't know and I don't like to cheat so if I had known that wasn't ok I probably would not have been banned. I know it probably says it's wrong somewhere on the website or something so I'm really to blame, but please, I beg of you, Un-ban me!!!! :eek:I was right in the middle of a huge project and I don't want to have my res reset. Plus this is pretty much the only server I have ever went on besides a few other fail ones, so I don't know what server I would go on if not Empire. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and I hope you consider un-banning me :)

-Evvz22
  2. Should have read the rules then. and you would have known..
  3. He was the one flying on my res. I don't think that he should be unbanned as he said in the town chat that he wanted to see if the server kicked him.
  4. You should have asked a moderator FIRST when using the mod.

No where in the rules stated that you are allowed to fly in town. It just said GENERALLY that you cannot use mods like flying. You typically did it on purpose and this is just a lame excuse.
  5. It clearly states in the Empire Guide AND in the tutorial that your not allowed to use mods that give you an unfair advantage over other players ANYWHERE on the empire! You completes the tutorial. You signed up and agreed to the rules. You face the consequences!
    jkjkjk182 and thecontroller like this.
  6. "I swear officer, I didn't know the cake was in my pocket..."
    PAVI259 likes this.
  7. Frodomann1 and nab27 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.