UHC - Sundays, 3:30PM EMC Time/7:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Well I won't be on any teams probably today anytime soon...I am coming though to see what team I can join/start is I ever do...
  2. Starting in maybe 5 mins or so, get in quick :)
    Qkazooo likes this.
  3. Aw man it probably started already ;-; I missed it
  4. Creepers suck. That is all.
  5. 11/29/15

Winners: Uber_Corq and OriginalScuf oh and Shyguythegamer1

TopKillerz: Spyrovsgnorg (3) Seanawesome14 (2) and ChickenDice (1)

Note: this map was already used
  6. I imagine the games went smoothly today?
  7. Yes, the past 2 have been mod free, drama free, and full of killing. And barely any lag :D
  8. well if you consider the final fight being Ruthless Savage and any others then go ahead :) the 1 team tp'ed outa the nether given 0 chance to prep
  9. I was sad my nether plan backfired. However, assuming I get these IEPs written for work, I look forward to tomorrow!
  10. I will be coming to today's match, and I will be glad to team up with anyone, I make good company :)
  11. unlike usual im actually scared this game meh pvp skillz = Trash Can D:
  12. A big dig event starts at 3 and this is at 4..... I dont know which to go to ;-;
  13. Same time as usual.
    Qkazooo likes this.
  14. good luck any1
  15. Server now open :)
    Qkazooo likes this.
  16. I came to the event SOLELY to be a spectator, but guess what, Rainbow disabled spectator mode :(
    I feel extremely offended since the way things are being handled makes it seem like the spectators are being punished since they are not participating in the event. D:

This event is no longer a spectator-friendly event. :(

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be disrespectful in any way, shape, and/or form, just a statement of a personal opinion.
  17. Sorry couldnt make ot today
  18. Rainbow's UHC Scoreboard: 12/6/15
    Winning Team: PenguinDJ, HattorisFate, Trucker454
    Top Killers: PenguinDJ (3), Spyrovsgnorg (2)

For the curious people. And because Rainbow doesn't update it. :P
    Hopefully I'll be able to post the results every week. If not, oh well.
  19. dont forget the wall penguin ! you are tied with the wall as it killed 3 people ( cd poof & i) which btw we died cuddled together in a hole
    willies952002 and PenguinDJ like this.
  20. Haha, that was funny to watch! And what a terrible way to go, strip mining the wrong way into the border... :rolleyes:
    willies952002 likes this.