UHC [Old Thread]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Who is now owned by Microsoft, and knowing Microsoft they are probably trying to fix it but they got lost in the Metro UI.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  2. Microsoft owns Mojang. Mojang still develops and works on MC, all proceeds go to Microsoft, however.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. Microsoft only bought Mojang as something to use with Hololense. I doubt that they are worried about the servers being down.:p
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  4. I don't think they'd pay 4 billion dollars for a Hololense example.
  5. well mojang is down but there is 1 server that manages to stay up XD
  6. 2.5 billion, and:
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/03/technology/microsoft-yes-microsoft-has-a-far-out-vision.html
    They pretty much said it themselves. Microsoft would not be able to make any money off of Minecraft without using it in a new way.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  7. Well then I'd argue that you said
    and the quote clearly says
    Implying that it wasn't the entire reason why they bought it but rather a big part of the reason.

/cheaparguement
    CadenMann and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. I know this is straying a bit from topic but you know what minecraft is down so, so what! I would not doubt for a second that microsoft would dump that kind of money into a project they thought would be the next generation in gaming/entertainment. I would put money on it that hololense won't be a hit but but I don't have 2+billion dollars so I guess that is kind of a moot point. :p
  9. If the servers stay down ??
  10. Fixed it for you.
  11. Servers are back up so don't ya'll worry now
  12. They're still down for me. I checked the minecraft server status and the login and session are both still down.
  13. The servers are mostly up :p You have to try a few times to get on.
  14. Rainbow, un-whitelist the server. There is chance we can all connect. We might be able to hold the event even if its delayed.
  15. I checked again, session is back
  16. The show must go on!
  17. Rainbow should open up the servers *hint hint*
  18. Still can't log in yet, brief delay.
  19. Servers are back down.
  20. I can't get authenticated now D:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.