U.S Military help?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Marshmallow369, Jan 7, 2015.

?

What branch should I join?

Navy 2 vote(s) 18.2%
Air force 6 vote(s) 54.5%
Coast guard 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Army 2 vote(s) 18.2%
National guard 1 vote(s) 9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! So lately I have been thinking hard about what branch of the military to join. I cant decide! I will list my skills and see what branches you guys think I should join.

So as far as skills, I can do pretty much everything that has to do with computers. I am very hands on and pick up skills/concepts fast. I don't have any fears like deep water or height. I'm also a big dude. 6 foot 4. I know pretty much all survival related skills. I can swim. I can run. I can shoot (Very well). I'm pretty strong. I have discipline and respect. And I'm great at picking up new skills and learning stuff.

Well. There it is! One last thing, I would like legit answers. Not just whatever you think would be cool. I would like reasons to why you choose that answer. And if you have served or are currently serving, Tell me about it! I want to hear what branch of the military and what your experiences were.
  2. Have you thought of the Marines?
  3. May I ask, why not Marines. Based off your listed skills I might suggest looking into the airforce , The only issue being that you are big, 6-4 is a lot to be in an airplane. Also it is important to know if you want to go into combat or logistics.
  4. In my opinion this really cannot be chosen by others... This is all you. This is what YOU will be doing. My suggestion would be to research the branches. You might find some things you do/dont like about certain ones. I wish you good luck :)
    deathconn likes this.
  5. Personally, I'd never serve in the military. But if I did, I'd join the Air Force.

TBH, it has to be your choice, not ours. Take a look at what you like and what you're good at. If you like the ocean, join the Navy or Coast Guard or something, if you like flying, join the Air Force.
    deathconn likes this.
  6. im really upset, as a devildog, that u never put in the marine corps in this. theres too many army pogues in emc marines need to sound off.
  7. I can't beleove I forgot marines!!!!

Also, I am asking you guys because I have thought about it for hours on end and can't make a decision.
  8. Based on the answers I think I may just close this thread.
  9. I say you join your local boy scout troop or volunteer at the YMCA.
  10. if you really want to feel apart of a brotherhood, join the marines. and if you dont shake easily. otherwise any other service will do
  11. I don't know if I have what it takes to be a marine. I would love to be one
  12. Closed by request of OP.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.