Twitch1 Monument

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Twitch1, Dec 3, 2011.

  1. Here is my monument dedicated to myself. It is located at 2002. :)
    Special thanks goes to FaustLauncher for collecting and selling 99% of the Glowstone to me. Also, sinyo123 for the other 1% of the Glowstone and the 100% of the Obsidian blocks.

    Rough base of the drawing.
    Best Minecraft Servers

    Layout.
    Best Minecraft Servers

    Completed project. (Ground view)
    Best Minecraft Servers

    Live map view.
    Best Minecraft Servers

    Minimap view
    Best Minecraft Servers
  2. Modest. ;P
    Twitch1 likes this.
  3. Then next time he'll use Diamonds.
    Twitch1 and Malicaii12 like this.
  4. This one is a bit more modest. For now... :D
    Best Minecraft Servers

    This is in front of my chicken coop... It is a secret project. The public will see it once it is complete, hopefully not before. ;)