Treasure Trail/Quest

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roslyn, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Yesterday I finished another Test Treasure Trail, This one im going to reveal where to find the starting book and once that book is found ill state here what it said giving the user who found the book about 1-12 hours head start advantage to find the next book, and will continue to display each book information here as they are found. This is a smaller quest, just to give players the gist of the idea. As of right now I am looking at more areas in each smp, and am willing to take suggestions on areas you may want be to base a quest in such as a abandon city, old cottage, or a array of awesome terrain.

As for now, ill be giving a location of where to find the starting book but as a supporter special, its in Utopia Wild in a slimy town. Good luck and if you have any ideas for quest/treasure trail stuff, PM me via forums. Not in game because I will most likely be busy :D
  2. Bump for others to read/see
  3. Awesome! I'm going to participate :D
  4. So, is this like in the wild only, or in town as well?
  5. Both wild and town. Some of the trails will be wild exclusive. None of them will be town exclusive because that will be too easy unless I figure out a way to make a complex pin pad redstone machine
  6. I have no remote clue where this slime town is at.