Training Grounds?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by blockdude233, Nov 28, 2011.

?

Would you like to have a district in Town specifically for training?

Poll closed Dec 12, 2011.
Yes - The practice could be quite helpful the next time I'm out in the wild. 3 vote(s) 100.0%
No - Utter waste of time. Those who can't survive by themselves in the wild shouldn't leave Town. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. I came up with this idea after much thought the previous night while playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations. While playing the Bomb tutorials, I thought: "Why can't the Empire have its own training sessons for those who have trouble surviving while collecting resources outside Town?"

My idea was to create a section in the Town Spawn where players would be able to enhance their combat skills. It could feature events such as target practice, survival arenas (both against creatures and nature), and maybe even multiple-tiered dungeons with a reward at the end?

So, I've created a poll to see what the community thinks about it. They may also discuss their thoughts in this thread.

Yes yes, I know, they could just as easily head out into the Wilderness at night. But why do that and waste resources, possibly even risk having all your gear jacked by creepers, when they can practice right here in Town without any cost at all, and be better prepared for their next mining trip in the Wilderness or Nether?