Trading Vouchers for building services

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by SchlonkeyKong, Feb 2, 2018.

1. I have a vouchers for trade. What I'm looking for in return is for someone to supply and build a series of iron/gold and various breeding farms. Applicant must have experience and knowledge building autofarms, as well as a professional drive to complete projects in timely and stylish fashion. Please leave all offers and questions in this thread.
    fBuilderS, Starsphere and Eviltoade like this.
  2. Got some questions.

The iron farm, how many pods? Are you wanting it and the gold farms and animals farms to be all in one area or how much overlap?

The gold farm, you want it AFK or kill type? It'll be a lag machine whichever type, because of all the portal blocks. And do you expect the builder to supply the obsidian? I don't know how much obsidian Pigmentus on smp8 took but the successful one I've built took over 2 DCs of obsidian, and I would put that as a reasonable minimum size for decent gold output.

Animal breeding farms are AFKable, well cow/sheep is, chicken is totally automated of course, but which animals are you after for breeding and how much automation?
  3. In addition to the questions above, are materials provided?
  4. Basically what I'm looking for is a few simple units, perhaps all leading to the same area, to kind of get me a headstart on my projects in mind. So maybe a double unit iron, triple, whatever the builder sees fit and fair, a village breeder, and an autofarm perhaps with villager slaves doing my dirty work. Chickens are a must for animals. Cows would be a good meat as well. It's really builder's choice with how complex you want to go. As for the obsidian, I can farm a boatload of that in no-time at all for such a project so not to put one in the hole too far.
  5. No. The only materials I would provide would be kicking in for materials that might be excessively difficult to produce, e.g. obsidian.