[Trading] SMP8 Spawn Res for a full set of PPP Items

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Mman, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Hello, I have an SMP8 Spawn res burning a hole in my pocket and I want all the new items.
    If anyone has both books, both heads, a cookie, a full armor set and a shard that they want to trade for my spawn res, let me know.

Edit: As of 8/3 I'm now willing to accept both signatures, a crystal and a full set of armor for the res.
    PetezzaDawg likes this.
  2. Your only challenging task is getting some1 with a Power armor set, other than that, it should be easy
  3. Yeah exactly, I assume a group will form and approach me.
  4. How much did you pay for that spawn res out of curiousity? Because at current it's looking like the entire set of new items is going for a little under 3 million, but the prices haven't settled at all yet.
  5. Mman got the res for free as it went derelict because at the same time I was trying to go for it too
  6. "A little under 3 million" . I bought a Power Armor set for 3 Million. Low Baller.
  7. That escalated quickly
  8. Yep pretty much.
    EmpireMall likes this.
  9. Also if anyone has a purple aikar head I'll pay about 200k for that.
  10. Update, paying 400k for a purple aikar head now.
  11. I'm an all around baller
  12. Good Luck with this trade. I know I wouldn't take you up on it but that doesn't mean someone else won't.
  13. If you're still looking for one I'll sell you one. I'll mail you the head once payment has been send
  14. Wow, I wish I had a set to trade, but was not even home when the event took place. After seeing all the hype about this purple attire, I had to investigate. I expected to find some uber godly diamond armor decked out with X level enchants, but to my bewilderment it was only a set of leather armor that I would wager my voter's armor is just as protective. I mean the purple stuff does have Mending, but Voter's armor doesn't even need that. Whew, I dunno... I suppose it is what each person places their value in.

Personally, I would prefer the value of the Purple Armor in DC's of Stone. I could really use that :)

Wonder how many DC that would be :confused:

Good Luck to all the Collectors out there though in your endeavor to complete your promo collection.

KnightZer0ne
    Tempered Outpost Founder
    ThaKloned likes this.
  15. paying now
  16. Payment sent.
  17. Mailed
  18. Bump don't need the heads.