[TRADING] Promos For Diamonds!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by TehrandomX, Nov 14, 2015.

?

Will you trade your diamonds?

Yes, Absolutely! 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Maybe Yes, Maybe No... Who Knows? 2 vote(s) 40.0%
Nope, Nope, NOPE! Ain't Got No Diamonds! 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Nopity Nope! Don't Wanna Trade Em' 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I Reveal No Information, I'm Sworn To Secrecy! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Hello again guys! I've come to bring you another preposition! Tis' a trade!

I'm in need of some diamonds, and i need them fast. So instead of selling promos, i thought that i would trade them instead! And yes, i'm very well aware that another player, whom's name i have forgotten, did the exact same thread. But, i liked the idea so much that i just couldn't resist to give it a try.

Anyways, lets get to the point. You guys can come on over to my residence on SMP4 (res number: 8819) and check out my promos (you'll spawn in front of the preview chest). You just pick a promo and then pm me your offers. I'll read through them and see if i have the item in stock still and ill see how much diamonds you have to exchange it for.

Just in case you're confused, I'm receiving diamonds that YOU are giving to me in exchange for MY promos. Look at this diagram to help you:

I have: Promos | You have: Diamonds | I Give you: Promos | You give me: Diamonds

So, if you would like some promos today, then show me them diamonds!
    P.S: I only accept stacks of diamonds. A minimum 1 stack per promo, stacks vary on the raity/pricing of the promo.
  2. That'd be me :p
  3. I spawn in front of 4 signs with "FOOD" on them in hyphens. Where is the preview chest, cake?
  4. My bad, I've moved tp now... Sorry for the inconvenience.
  5. Where do I go Now when Im at your res. I spawn in your shop.