{Trade} Offering Smooth, Cobble and Brickstone

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Hasorko, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Best Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft ServersBest Minecraft Servers
    Stone Trading

Here is how this works:

If you want Smooth, Cobble or Brickstone you can write me a pm with your offer. (Im only trading not selling). Your offer should include material you offer, material you want to have, ratio and rough amount.

For example:
    Note: Depending on orders and amount requested I might need some time. I will try to stack up on all materials anyway. I will take rupee prices and my demand as a rough measure for fair trades. So you might get a good deal offering a material I am low on.

After you made your offer I will reply as soon as possible. I either accept the deal, make a return offer on the ratio if I dont like the deal, or decline the offer if I dont need the material at all or cant provide any stone at the moment.

Last updated: 27.11.15 (Note if this date is far in the past I might be taking a break from MC or I am not offering this service anymore)

Stock:
    Smooth Stone: 5 Dc
    Cobble Stone: 3 Dc
    Brick Stone: 1 Dc

Im looking for:
    (feel free to offer other stuff you have left over)

Gray Wool: high
    Diamonds: high
    Quartz: high
    Obsidian: high
    Oak Wood and Leaves: medium high
    Endstone: medium

Sand: medium
    Wool (general): medium
    Iron: medium
    Gold: medium
    Lapis: medium
    Wood: medium low