Town Shop Prices Questions

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by Mshnik, Jan 9, 2014.

1. Hi All,

I'm new to EMC, but I really like it after the past couple days of playing.
    From what I've read on the FAQ, I know that the Town Shop sells all (or most) items at a significant markup. But that's all I know; I have a couple of questions about it. I think this is the right place to post my question, but if it's not mods feel free to move it.

1) Do the prices at the Town Shop ever change? Or are they the fixed significant markup price?
    2) If they don't change, is there a database of those prices anywhere? I looked around for it but couldn't find it, and while finding the market price of a given good is obviously a worthwhile but difficult task, it would be nice to be able to easily determine the town shop price (price ceiling) without teleporting to the town shop and running around looking for it.
    3) Does the town shop's prices have bulk discounts? As in, for (any/all) items, is the price of a stack < 64 * the price of an individual item?

Thank you!
  2. 1) I have not been playing as long as other players, but as long as I've been here, they have stayed the same.
    2) There is no database of the shop prices of all items.
    3) There are indeed bulk discounts. 1 diamond costs 100 per, whereas a stack of diamond costs 90 per.
    BobTheTomato9798 and RainbowChin like this.