Timeout Then Can't Reconnect

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by azoundria, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this is the second day in a row that I've had this problem.

First, I get 'Timed out.' on the server. So that's fine and wonderful. Just reconnect.

But when I do that, I get 'Kicked whilst connecting to smp1: Sorry, you can only be connected to one EMC server at a time.'. The error continues regardless of how many times I try or restarting my client.

Last time it lasted at least 10 minutes. Then I finally gave up and didn't play for a few hours, which seemed to fix the problem.

Today it's persisting for at least 15 minutes, and still going on at the time of this writing.
  2. Happening for me too.:mad:
  3. I figured out a workaround. In my case it was saying I was already on SMP3, so I added SMP3 to my server list, connected and then disconnected and then SMP9 let me on. Worth a try if you're having this problem.
  4. Yeah EMC is really lagging and doing the same for me thought it was only me
  5. I wonder if it's possible to have the system kick you off the server you are connected to instead of blocking the new connection on the second attempt to connect.
  6. You can address all server issues here instead of creating a new thread http://empireminecraft.com/threads/44592/

In this case, it's a persistent EMC bug that I've recieved for a long time now - never lasted for 10 minutes though. Try addressing it with Aikar
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.