Time to mine People!!!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by IPwnCreeps, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Ok, so TONS of people beg for "who sells slime". Its SOOOOO annoying, so my solution:Gather tons of people and make a 100x100x5 room in the wild, and put millions of torches so slimes spawn! Although it sounds crazy, itll be worth it. Ive thought of the rules:
    1. Only mine where told to.
    2. Only Mine in rows, You may only gather resources that are in your row.
    3. Cover up caves/ravines. Dont explore them.
    4. Do not steal.
    5. Listen to people who are in charge (Ill list those people once i pick them)
    You will be payed based on this:
    1. No complaints about you, did extra work, and was a team miner=100r
    2. Somebody complained about you, and you didnt follow directions efficently: 75r
    3. More than 1 complaint about you/Didnt follow the rules=25r.
    4. More than 3 complaints about you, and didnt listen at all=0r
    If youd like to join, Post below. Also, 3 iron picks are provided, bring your own picks. If you absolutely NEED another pick, you will recieve wood/stone.
    bitfed likes this.
  2. you need to research slime spawning a bit. and if you need slimes i always have a stack or two.
  3. I wanna join
  4. Likely hood of a slime chunk being in a 100 times 100, you probat get at least one chunk. But
    , imagine all the diamond picks you would have to go through, and dark Liz eels them pretty cheap.
  5. well actually.. ipwn and i cleared out most of it today XD.
  6. Dang. That must have took a LOOOOONNG time.
  7. Nah... I had an eff2 pickaxe which helped clear out alot pretty quickly.. then i went through two more diamond pickaxes i dont know how many ipwn went through.. but we only did it for a while. and thanks to my fortune 3 pick the three diamond veins we found yielded 27 diamonds.. which covered the loss pretty nicely.
  8. ill help with mob killing... maybe we get someone to set up an [access] chest with a few peoples names on it... then people in charge will collect the slimeballs and put it in the chest to evenly divide... unless it doesn't work like that....
  9. Well I own several slime farms at undisclosed locations I sell slime for 15 a peice all you have to do is come to me and get them. (in the wild)
  10. What empire server is this on?
  11. aww. I live on 2 :(
  12. You guys are crazy :)

I can help you build an automatic slime farm if you want that could produce at least a stack an hour. PM me if your interested.
    bitfed likes this.
  13. Doesn't work like that. You can pay a thousand rupees to lock ONE chest in the wild for yourself. Also, I am already making a automatic slime farm. Except mine is multi stories. :p
  14. Ill pay good money for a slime chunk........also, Slimes are amazing sources of xp.....