This looks good.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mikeguy2225, Aug 17, 2012.

?

Will you be getting The Last of Us

Yes! 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Not interested 7 vote(s) 70.0%
  1. There are quite a few games coming out in the next couple months or so that I think look pretty good. * queue Assassin's Creed III, Borderlands 2, and Pikmin 3* However there is one game I cannot wait for and that is The Last of Us. It is an upcoming Playstation exclusive game from Naughty Dog about two people trying to survive in a world decimated by infected humans and savage killers. If you haven't seen the gameplay yet, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYkj0glnqs beware there is swearing and blood. I want to know who else thinks this game looks good so please sound off in the comments only about this game. I don't want a flame war to start, so please be considerate of people's opinions. Also for people with an Xbox that thinks this game looks good I'm sorry you can't play it :(, but feel free to still state how the game is looking in here. I personally can't wait for January 2013!
  2. I am a bit skeptical after Uncharted 3. I hope it is good but I am not sure; I have a feeling it won't be as awesome as it looks.
  3. I have faith Naughty Dog will deliver, because the only problem I had with Uncharted 3 is that it wasn't as good as Uncharted 2.
  4. Okay then so no one cares about this game...
  5. That title maybe wasn't the best to attract players to come to this thread..
  6. Yeah I wasn't really thinking when I wrote the title...
  7. This also looks good!
    strawberry-shortcake-ck-223210-l.jpg
    pat2011 and DogsRNice like this.
  8. The animations look great but unfortunately some of the gameplay is a little edgy. After what happened with Uncharted 3 I don't think I trust Crash Bandicoot in the hands of a naughty dog, but who knows? The gameplay also looks a little like Uncharted.

I will however be buying assassins creed III, and pikmin 3. My dad may be buying borderlands 2 when it comes out.
  9. May I ask what about the gameplay looks edgy? When I watched the video I was under the impression that when playing it would be something like press triangle to counter, but they took that out in the video to make it look more cinematic, however I'd like to have your opinion on it as well.