This little mod... Ezio Auditore is back I guess.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Antoninvs, Jan 22, 2012.

?

Do you think this is an acceptable mod?

Poll closed Feb 1, 2012.
Yea! Its absolutely amazing from the sounds of it! 4 vote(s) 57.1%
Nope this is completely cheating. 3 vote(s) 42.9%
  1. Ok I've ran across a mod called the smart movement mod (quite popular apparently) and it basically adds nice little animations to the game and enabling you to be like some kind of assassin, like you can crouch and like army crawl on the floor or climb up things... If you need
    some sort of link I could get one but not atm :/ currently using a tablet
  2. I've actually covered this before, it doesn't fit the play style of the Empire..
    "Flying, auto-mining/auto-tool, climbing high ledges, etc.."
    The options are wonderful but not for EMC play. It opens a TON of options for the Adventure maps that are appearing everywhere, but that is a whole other section of Minecraft play...
  3. Thanks Twitch it helped but could I still use the mod? Without climbing the ledges etc?
  4. You can use the mod, it just wont work on multiplayer servers
  5. If this poll had a so-so option, I would seriously pick that. This mod doesn't sound all that bad, but consider some random newb clutching a wall after falling from some serious height, it's sorta cheap. Not Dark Souls-level cheap, but it's pretty much giving a wierd advantage to certain players. Again, I wouldn't mind, seeing as I nearly ALWAYS fall into some sort of ravine and get killed by a bunch of Pokemon whatever's down there, but I find this mod makes adventuring too easy. Either way on this.
  6. can you help me? I don't know how to play:(