This funny thing i do! :)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mrsmiley99, May 5, 2012.

1. At school when im walking around with my friends, i say as a teacher walks by...
    "So I said to the guy, :) Right before i snapped his kneck".... and they always look at me like
    "What the heck? Omg , hes a murderer "
    And im like
    "c:"
  2. hahahahhaaha :p <-----first to post :p
  3. When I'm in a chat or an xbox party or whatever and someone new enters, I'll act as if I was talking about them and then stop to make them weirded out.

*Jon enters chat/party*

Me: "...yeah and Jon was all like...oh, um nevermind..."

Jon: What? What were you saying?

Me: "...nothing."
    Mrsmiley99, JabrZer0 and Yukon1200 like this.
  4. That confused me the first time you did that to me. I wasn't weirded out, just confused. It may have been like 4AM tho, so anything would've confused me.
  5. I only did this once, but I got in an elevator in a building with 47 floors, and just rode it up and down, staring at the back wall. You'd be surprised how many people looked at it with me ;)
    JabrZer0 likes this.
  6. I don't think I would do this now...but when I was 18 and stupid and didn't care what strangers thought of me...I would go to the mall with friends, and we'd pick a random stranger out and I would go up to them as if I knew them just to see if they'd play along.

"Oh hey man! Long time no see. How've you been, how's the family?" etc...

Most people played along.
    Mrsmiley99, JabrZer0 and Yukon1200 like this.
  7. That's actually a legitimate social experiment... We are sheep.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  8. one time when i was young we were in an elevator packed with maybe 20 people and i decided to push every single number :) there were 60 floors :p
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  9. Another elevator story, at the beginning of the year, our hall mate Tom took my idea to put a desk in the elevator and every time it opened, ask "Do you have an appointment?" :D
    Squizzel_Boy, Mrsmiley99 and JabrZer0 like this.
  10. hahahhahahaha funny so funny

11. I've always wanted to do stuff like this.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  12. Another elevator thing, I was in a crowded elvator and needed to fart, so i kept moving around the elevator until i farted, it was real loud. :p But i blamed it on the old man behind me.

Coz im cool like that...:cool:
  13. My buddy Nate and I used to go around doing this in public. Everywhere.
    Mrsmiley99 likes this.
  14. i do this sometimes: im fishing and i watch someone get a big one and then i say big fish you eatin that? if they say you want it i say im allergic to raw fish just to confuse them