Thinking...

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by MeVoid, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Has anyone tried to talk to notch and get EMC the official MC server? if you havnt you should try i think it could happen..
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  2. Im not sure but i think someone has E-Mailed him, or something else. (Im not sure.)
  3. I'm not sure that's a really good idea. I mean if EMC was the official minecraft server, it would probably have to run the official minecraft server application. We'd miss out on all Justin + bukkit's cool additions.
  4. If it were the official server, it would be overrun with people and the administration of it would become a monumental task. It could potentially ruin the awesomeness that EMC has become.
  5. Although recognition from Mojang would be cool MeVoid it would require a HUGE upgrade, like thousands of smp's to even begin to handle the traffic it would bring (also known as a ton of money).
    cnquast likes this.
  6. Hm... If Justin opens 1 New SMP every month, it would take about 83 years to have 1000 SMP's.
    So meaby after 83 years Justin could try to make this offical MC server!
  7. I could call him and ask,I live in the same town and already have him and his boss phone number in my cell :D
  8. You know Notche's phone number? O_O
    Tell Me It! Tell Me It! Tell Me It!
  9. I would leave EMC if EMC became the official Minecraft sever. Why, all the griefers, and I could never get in a sever. Plus, the spam and lag.
    cnquast likes this.
  10. yeah i guess it would be bad lol.
  11. Yeah just make some cheap servers :p and let SMP1-2-3-4-5-6-7 to the first 20k members who joined us :p
  12. I call SMP3! Time to make them into my little slaves... MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH cough cough...
  13. I have REALLY met Notch on some server I found on youtube!
  14. Probible Mob disguaise "/md p Notch" does it and you get the Mojang cape :p
  15. OOOOOH yeah because he had the Mojang cape ok he is fake
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  16. If Notch puts E.M.C as the official minecraft server we will rack up $$$. So much $$$...