Think I found a bug.

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Guimontag, Oct 31, 2012.

1. When I use Redstone Repeater on Stone or Cobblestone it will mine the block and fall down and sometimes I can't pick up the Redstone Repeater off the ground and lose it forever... I will record it and post it if that will help. I just thought I let you guys know since we did just update to 1.4.2.
  2. We should have a thread for this, I might make on to help Eye-Kar out. :D
  3. it might have to do with the update of repeaters .... they can now be set into a 'locked' position ... so depending on the block underneath it might affect how the system handles it as an item/or as an ent ... if it's an ent it will attach itself to the block its on - items some will too if they require to be ontop of a block ... idk what's going on, but just a suggestion
  4. Furthermore - items in general if they're on a slab or down from a slab and you're on a slab or up a level you can't obtain dropped items occasionally .... so to get them you might need to drop down a few blocks and be at eye level with it ... or get another of the same item and toss it so they 'gather', so it gets unstuck and you can pick them both up.