the USA WILL BECOME A DICTATORSHIP!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by BetrayedChalice, Dec 2, 2011.

1. "In a stunning move that has civil libertarians stuttering with disbelief, the U.S. Senate has just passed a bill that effectively ends the Bill of Rights in America."

you bet. the power crazed greedy government is collapsing on itself and it is paving the way for its own destruction.

"The National Defense Authorization Act is being called the most traitorous act ever witnessed in the Senate, and the language of the bill is cleverly designed to make you think it doesn’t apply to Americans, but toward the end of the bill it essentially says it can apply to Americans ”if we want it to.”

"This bill, passed late last night in a 93-7 vote, declares the entire USA to be a ”battleground” upon which U.S. military forces can operate with impunity, overriding Posse Comitatus and granting the military the unchecked power to arrest, detain, interrogate and even assassinate U.S. citizens with impunity."

if this passes, im moving to canada.
    heres a link
    http://newsvoice.se/2011/12/02/us-senate-declares-the-entire-usa-to-be-a-battleground/

Attached Files:

2. at this rate the bill will not be alive for long hopefully. this doesnt neccisarly mean we will become a dictatorship. and Im sure there are many restrictions to it. Many in the milatary are taught important moral values. such as one of our Amazing Moderators Twitch1. I dont think The milatary is going to want to run around killing civillians, the same exact thing there trying to protect. all though it is possible it is not very plausable that this will be active much longer
  3. I cant speak for the airforce (Im in the AF). I think the main reason for this bill is so we can help fight the war with gangs, drugs, and the critically low manned police. Its a huge deal out here in California. Its not to run this state into a dictatorship due to the fact that POUS is still are boss and he works for the people. Before you can say he can be the dictator, hecant because of check and balances with congress. Which it all turns down to you Congressman and Rep on how the military can help the us in some areas of the us.
    bossbaby likes this.
  4. To be honest, I think this is a double edged sword. As long as it's used properly, it could be needed. The Occupy Wallstreet situation is one of them. While I completely disagree with the underlying reason OWS exists, I fully support their right to protest it. However, the way they did it was 100% wrong. They didn't get any licenses, they took over, destroyed and basically made disease havens out of very public places. They made it more of a "lets try and bait cops into looking bad" than anything else. There are many reports of them using/selling drugs with children present, women being raped and people defecating all over the place. I don't support the way they did it and think that they should have had it shut down ages ago, but due to the laws, their sex/drug tent cities were allowed to stay up.
    bossbaby and Starcraft1535 like this.
  5. yes the situation was corrupted. people came to the protest NOT to actually stand up for what they believe in but instead to see how much trouble they could cause without getting arrested
    Starcraft1535 and GameKribJEREMY like this.
  6. My message to OWS is this. If you don't like the rich people and the way things are go out and change it. Sleeping in tents in parks and whinning is never going to change anything. Go out and make a million dollars and then send it all to the government if that is what you believe in.
    GameKribJEREMY and bossbaby like this.
  7. I see it as hippies who are mad because people in this world who work hard get a paycheck. Maybe if they could get a job and work hard they can make good money too. There a ladder, work your way to the top like they did.
  8. camping out in a park is doing nothing but hummiliating themselves! with the rapes and drug dealing going on it makes me feel embarassed to even be in the same country as them!
    GameKribJEREMY likes this.
  9. I hope everything works out with all the Americans. Good Luck everyone, God speed
  10. Thank you very much Zero with the current state of our country we will need it xD
  11. i honestly don't want to beleive amreican citizens would ever let it become a dictactorship

if you think it is bad now i could only imagine the riots that would ensue and i got a feeling a LOT of our military would NOT fire on it's own people
    JustinGuy and bossbaby like this.
  12. If this comes to pass, we're screwed. End of story. :confused:
  13. No Problem, We need to think of the Positives but I can understand how hard that would be with this new bill.
  14. Wait, they'll be allowed to fire on their own people? That is not the U.S. of A. I know, what is the world coming to?:(
  15. I personally cannot see this passing. There is already too much rage going on about this topic. Proposing a bill like this is outrageous though, and it is entirely unconstitutional. This also is an offense to a majority of our rights as citizens.

Just my thoughts. :)
  16. Just going to put 4 words on this about rights, "Freedom Is Not Free".

The reason i say thos words is the military is not there to take rights away but to fight for them!
    TonicThunder likes this.
  17. I don't live in USA so...
  18. the whole point of me posting this topic guys is so we can put our voices out (as ameicans) to make shure this DOES NOT HAPPEN. if you feel this is a threat to our freedoms, then tell people about this. inform your friends, parrents, teachers, anyone who will listen. if this passes, ts the end of freedom in our country.
  19. "You are either with US or against US."... true patriots tend to be labeled as subversive