The Universe Project/VoidSpace Discussion

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Matherox, Apr 23, 2015.

?

If this game came out, would you buy it?

Yes 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Maybe 3 vote(s) 33.3%
No 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Well, if there are unicorns shooting laser beams, yes 2 vote(s) 22.2%
  1. Hey all, I found this really cool game around like half a year ago and I think it could be the next big game.

^ That practically describes it all

Now, if you're wondering "why does the title say VoidSpace" it is because they're doing a lot smaller game leading up to this one called VoidSpace.

If this game ever is fully developed and released (it's been in development for the past couple of years so it's not a joke) I think it could be the next Minecraft.

(Note: I don't own this game blah blah blah you get the point :p)

So, what are your thoughts about this game?
  2. Wow. That kinda scared me and intrigued me at the same time. It is really out there. Can't seem to wrap my head around it.
  3. *Jaw drops* Wow! This is... there's not a word for it! Also congrats on becoming part of the YouTuber team, AwesomeBuilder33!
  4. If it came out, I'd make the Empire of Minecraft XD
  5. Sounds cool and all but I wouldn't waste my time playing a game about the universe when my studies involve the universe and the great unknown beyond. Why play someone else fantasy when you can discover ? Sorry haha, I just wouldn't see myself playing a game where I could point out flaws too easily because a game can only do so much 'science and math' to the point where it becomes fake. IE Relativity in this scale.
  6. It's not super science like though lol
  7. I have heard about, and I like it.
  8. It actually seems cool, I would buy it but seems like a game that will cost over 85$ to me.
  9. Here is there current game leading up to this one btw:

If you check out their channel there are some test videos.
    (This is super early alpha btw and will probably look noting like the real game, but the same idea)
    AmusedStew likes this.
  10. Other videos show it is 2d? It looks as if that is a real game design?
  11. Again, very early alpha, it will be 3D
  12. Nice.