The #ShareTheLove Act

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by RoamTheEarth, Mar 10, 2014.

?

Do you think people should stop judging others?

Yes 5 vote(s) 62.5%
No 3 vote(s) 37.5%
  1. Hey All! Well, as you can guess by the title, I'm starting a Sharing Love Act:
    Basically, this is how it works; your goal is to Every day cheer someone/Help them with something, I'm not asking for signatures, this is not a competition.
    If you miss a day, try your best to make it up the next day by helping two people!

If possible, help/cheer up as many as you can!
    I will be setting up a Residence on Smp1 (the Residence number is 2006),
    if anybody is interested in helping build/donating blocks/rupees to the #SharetheLove Act's Residence, feel free to post here or PM me! <3

Honestly, from my point of view, everyone is beautiful. I'm not quite sure whether it's that I don't have the Judgemental Person Gene or if I'm retarded, but, I have never seen an ugly person.
    Equinox_Boss, Palmsugar and Mirr0rr like this.
  2. I agree whole-heartedly, i try to help someone with something every chance i get. i enjoy helping people, i dont ask recognition, all i want is people to get along and not make EMC a bad a place to go to for some fun, and laughs! ^_^
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Honestly, EMC got me through depression. Well, is getting me through depression.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Also; this isn't a private thing with EMC, I'm also making a facebook page, a steam page, and telling people on the street.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. OMG Are you back on EMC? :D I missed you, even though we talked a bit on skype (lmao) but WELCOME BACK!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Yeah I'm back! <3 Lovin' the Gif.
    Equinox_Boss and Alyattayla like this.