The Resistance, The Subterranean Wilderness community

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ZombieSlayer010, Feb 13, 2013.

1. *Bump
    Title changed, got a new boss name
  2. Ah, what the heck...

Name: Keph (it's an F sound)
    Why you want to join?: Haven't joined any other "wilderness communities" and I feel like it'd be a good idea to at least participate in one, so I have an idea of how things work within a small group.
    Ever been temp banned, kicked, or perm banned?: Nope.
    How long have you been on EMC?: 361 days - coming up on my EMC Birthday, huzzah.
    Do you have anybody who would like to tag along?: Probably not.
    Anything else?:
    Been working on another wilderness settlement with a couple friends, so I can't promise to devote all my time to this one. That said, I'm not a shop owner or supplier and have no other obligations on SMP2, so it'd be "Buy supplies -> Come / Stay -> Build." I do love to build! I work better with an inspiring landscape though, so underground caves / chasm would be ideal.
  3. wo. umm, you're in!
  4. Name: Kman122000
    Why you want to join?: I need some excitement. Red stoning and building all peacefully isn't a whole lot of fun. I'm waiting for 1.5 as well.
    Ever been temp banned, kicked, or perm banned?: Nope
    How long have you been on EMC?: 400+ days
    Do you have anybody who would like to tag along?: maybe lavaman1220
    Anything else?: I can bring some materials, what do you need?
  5. I'll have to think about it
  6. I'm bored... what is there to consider. My application is equal to some of the others.
  7. Name:Joshmcf
    Why you want to join?: I like playing in the wild where we have to supply our own needs and cannot buy supplies to make our life easier.
    Ever been temp banned, kicked, or perm banned?: Permabanned by choice
    How long have you been on EMC?: 380 days
    Do you have anybody who would like to tag along?: Don't know
    Anything else?: I Liek Twurtles. In other means, I can be a runner and bring things from town to the base.
  8. Not necessarily, I don't run completely on applications. I watch posts, builds, stuff like that too.
    We do really need a runner. That makes eight, I'll stop at ten.You are in.
  9. Sorry, that kind of hit my ego. If you were going to consider it I would of liked if you hadn't said anything and just waited until you hit a decision. So saying that you have 8/10 people, who would they be?
  10. Thanks :) Just give me some notice when you plan to head out.
  11. Me, Terminator908, Dojodo, RainbowChin, Alyattlya, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, joshmcf, and kephras.
  12. Guess not I... :(
  13. I said I was considering it. :l
  14. Name: smile3
    Why you want to join?: Because I don't have anything better to do
    Ever been temp banned, kicked, or perm banned?: temp banned, for spam
    How long have you been on EMC?: 420+ days
    Do you have anybody who would like to tag along?: no, probably not.
    Anything else?: Nope.
  15. For anyone who's already made it to the outpost, I'd appreciate it if you could PM me the coordinates so I can find my way there. I'm still interested in joining, but my work schedule just doesn't seem to line up with anyone.